Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my pop up, I plan on finding an image and photoshopping my logo for "T-Burger" on the photo. Seeing as I am better with photoshop than actual photography, I plan on basing most if not all of my creative content on imagery, and graphics. I plan on making the employee name badges, potentially pairing a uniform with it seeing as the badge is a major part of the concept. I also plan on making the cover of the take out menu I will be offering along with my pop up. The take out menu will be for those who are unsure where we'll be next and would like to call to order at a later date or even those that want to come back later on in the day and just want to take a menu with them. The uniforms will be rather important as well, with the employee's favorite meal being placed on their badge, it should be show properly and is a key element to the pop up. Uniforms are often overlooked when it comes to food, the only memorable uniform that I think of immediately being hot dog on a stick. And while I don't want to embarrass my employees in such a manner, I want people to recognize my pop up immediately from simply looking at those that work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment