Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Target Marketing Strategy

The book goes in detail about customer driven marketing. The consumer is the most important part of any business. I am targeting my pop up mainly toward tourists and those who are from out of state, but I will offer a discount on the meal of the day when it comes to locals, but I am definitely aiming toward tourists and those that are not initially from Las Vegas. "Once it has chosen a position, the company must take strong steps to deliver and communicate the desired position to target consumers. All the company’s marketing mix efforts must support the positioning strategy." I fully plan on supporting my marketing strategy by tagging with posts as well as advertising on the strip, which is essentially the most tourist driven part of Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment