Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Product

As a food service, my product is ideally going to be food. I am offering tastes of foods from different coasts of the US. The dining experience will primarily be outside, but the food will be made to order. I am sure I will garner more customers due to the the pitch of the pop up. I hope to remind the many people of Las Vegas of their previous homes. People in Las Vegas generally come from other states and the product will be burgers and sandwiches. The California will be a chicken sandwich with avacado spread, due to California's health kick. "Marketing must then convince buyers that the product's value at that price justifies its purchase. If the price turns out to be too high, the company must settle for lower markups or lower sales, both resulting in disappointing profits." I do not plan on offering a product that is not worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment