Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Objectives

My objective with this pop up is to bring a new dining experience to Las Vegas. I plan to make it possible that people can come to Las Vegas and experience a piece of their respective homes while they are in Las Vegas. I do not wish to completely leave out locals as a whole, but I do wish to make tourists feel more welcome in Las Vegas, which  is often harder to do for people visiting the city. As a native, I am aware how tourists are seen and viewed in the city, hopefully feeling more welcome at the pop up. As well as Vegas natives to get an understanding of the different tastes of America. "Concentrated marketing involves focusing on only one or a few market segments. " Which I do not plan on doing with my pop up. I plan on offering a joyous experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment