Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My life has been surrounded by sounds since a young age, much how most people live. But, I am one of the many that have decided to make a career out of those sounds. My name is Tymia and I am an audio production major. I grew up as an extremely dramatic child that loved attention but didn't know how to act when I actually received it. At 16 I knew I loved music more than the standard person and I knew I wanted to go into some field that allow me to be around anything musical. At 17 I started a blog to critique albums, which unfortunately didn't garner as much attention as I wanted, but I didn't stop there. From tumblr to twitter I've looked for ways to stay updated in music and what is going on with the artists. I've always wanted to have a website for people like me, that are interested in hearing everything that has to do with entertainment, as well as the business side of things although most media outlets resort to gossip. I'm Tymia and I tend to talk (or type) a lot, and I only hope that some people want to listen (or read).

No comments:

Post a Comment