Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 1: EOC Great Customer Service


      I have experienced many instances of great customer service. My favorite would have to be when I was at Universal Studios, I stayed at Cabana Bay where there was a gift store for Universal Studios and the associates inside the store were extremely patient. Many people were there for Harry Potter merchandise and the entire corner was crowded with 2 associates answering their questions. They were very patient and took their time, making sure they got to every questions. I haven't seen a place so crowded yet so helpful with their customers. It was summer and the theme park was extremely popular. There were many unruly customers that the associates had to deal with, including a mother that was angry about the amount that was needed to pay for the house robes (Robes that are worn by the students in each Hogwarts house). This issue was completely out of their control, but they handled the angry woman, gracefully. I applaud them, because I also work in retail and I know how hard it can be to deal with very disrespectful customers. I made it in and put of the gift shop rather quickly in comparison to some other stores, that are only half as busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment