Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week 4 EOC: New Phone App

A common issue I have is when I want to listen to music, I never really know which song to pick that fits my mood. And the song that plays after will completely throw me off and I'll end up wanting to change it either way. If I could create any app it would be one to guess your song choice based on your mood. The touch ID pad would be used almost as a "mood detector" and would work to pick a song to play or find a few songs that would work for your mood. The free version would do 10 songs at a time, while the paid version would put together a playlist of 15, 25, and 50 songs at a time. It would also store the playlists to get at a later date. It'd be a lot easier than having to switch songs and going through however many thousand songs available on your iPhone or iPod. It would also be a lot easier for those driving, and instead of risking your lives to change the song, it'd have a perfect one next up. Many people can relate to having the perfect song playing and then later it changes to one that basically ruins it. With this app there won't be any awkward situations where you can go from a 2 Chainz song to a Michael Buble song, on your way to a party. I would imagine more so teenagers and young adults would download this app than anyone older or younger. More likely the ages 16- 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment